Mr Perfect :)

This one is funny, like once i was going through some pages and saw some lines-first few lines- i added my own lines to it, think now it has full meaning :)
It's like sometimes, nothing seems ok, you want something and you get something, but you know- you can't always get what you want- there's nothing a person can do at that specific time, so pray all you can and hope that you'll meet your "Mr. Perfect" real soon.

I pray for a man,who`s not a creep,
One who`s handsome,smart and strong,
He`s not afraid to admit when he`s wrong,
One who thinks before he speaks,
When he promises to call, he doesn`t wait 6 weeks lol,
I pray that he is gainfully employed,
Won`t lose his cool when he`s annoyed,
Pulls out my chair & opens my door,
Massages my back & begs to do more,

Who treats me like a princess
Oh! Lady Venus! Send me a man who will make love to my mind,

Catch my hand in the crowd and whispers in my ears, how much I mean to him

Kisses me and says “ I love you”
Knows what to say when i ask "How fat is my behind?"
One who`ll make love till my body`s a` itching`,
He brings ME a sandwich too,when he goes to the kitchen,

Opens the car door for me and shut it down while i settle myself in

Who exactly knows what to say i am feeling down

I pray that this man will love me to no end

And would never compare me with my best friend,

Thank you in advance and now I'll just wait for I know,

Yes! You'll send him before it's too late



PS: it's lil childish one but, i like it :)

2 comments:

Unknown March 16, 2009 at 1:17 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous May 3, 2009 at 3:02 AM  

i really like this
thanks

Post a Comment

My Life My Words

There is more behind the pretty face! There is a young, strong, powerful, intelligent woman
What makes me unique is my strength. I strive for the most important things in life and even though some of them don’t fall through I make sure to try again. Life is about experiencing and making mistakes. A strong women is someone who can grow from all the troubles and disappointments that life brings, someone who can cry at night and sleep it off until the morning. Someone who can wake up in the morning and start off as it is their first step.
That someone is ME. I’ve had my ups and downs and still I remain strong for myself and continue to pursue anything I believe in. I respect myself fully and I will not stoop down to any immature level for anyone. It’s just the way I am. A STRONG WOMAN!

xoxo,Mia
-I am who i am, your option isn't needed-